With the start of the 2014 Winter Olympics just days away from the publishing of this article, we wanted to share our suggestions for American citizens traveling to Russia over the next 30 announces days. Unfortunately it will be inevitable that passport there will still be travel documentation issues during this 2014 Olympic season. Russia is one of about 80 countries that requires United States citizens to obtain a visa in advance of travel from a Russian consulate or embassy.
Effective December 1, 2013 – tourist visa requirements for U.S citizens and spectators of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics have what is being called an suggestion “Olympic window” at the gagner Russian consulates. This window allows you to obtain a wholesale MLB jerseys one month tourist visa with no cheap jerseys lines and no waiting so to speak. This means your visa will be processed out wholesale MLB jerseys of turn with proof of intent of attending the Olympic Games. You will need to present is one of the following for validation of attendance:
One of the documents listed below that confirms the intent of to become a spectator of the Games. (Any of them at the applicant’s discretion)
- An entrance ticket allowing the applicant to attend sporting events and/or the Games ceremonies.
- An electronic confirmation of purchasing a ticket issued by Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee or by one of the authorized ticket resellers abroad.
- A Spectator Pass.
In addition to your confirmation of attendance you cheap jerseys will also need the following to submit your visa application:
- Valid U.S passport – Your passport should have six months validity cheap mlb jerseys left from the date of your departure and two available visa pages.
- One colored passport type photo – taken in the last six months.
- A completed visa application – If you have any question on how to correctly fill out your application you can visit the web-site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia http://www.mid.ru
- Electronic or Printed copy of confirmation of “Reception of the foreign tourist” – This document is issued by a registered Russian tour operator approved and placed by the United Federal Register. However you can also obtain the document from a travel agency that works with the Russian Federation on a permanent basis.
- Medical Insurance valid within the Russian Federation territory(if required) –if you are not sure if you need proof of medical insurance you can check the requirements for submitting medical insurance on the web-site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia http://www.mid.ru
Once you have all your documentation together you are ready to submit everything to the Russian consulate or embassy, Field enjoy the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi!